Friday, December 21, 2007

Simon suspended! Good that's what he gets for stepping on Jarko!!!

I can't wait for the Winter Classic, Orchard Park here I come. I think it's a great idea to have the Pens play the Flyers every year in an outdoor game at Beaver Stadium!!! I mean who wouldn't want to go to that, even if the Pens do lose every year!?!?

Ok, so the 'Guins aren't on pace to make the playoffs, so what? Maybe they'll have this great January-Febuary run? Yeah right, especially when you have Malkin and Crosby on the same line. If history has taught us anything in the Pens organization, it's that splitting the superstars only ennhances your odds. Recall Jagr Lemieux...the split did them both good. And then think are the Pens a forechecking kind of team...or would they be better served to allow the speed and stick handling ability get them into the o-zone? Just a question...don't go launching pucks at me!

Mark Recchi = amazing! 2 goals in his first game with Atlanta? And I bet you thought he didn't have it in him. I knew he wouldn't last the season in a Guins uniform, but damn I wish he could retire in one, the Wreckin' Ball is Pittsburgh, just as much as Mario Lemieux is!

And how about Sid the Kid brawlin' in Beantown?


Merry Christmas!

No comments: